- Marcoa™ for CoatingMarnex™ for AdhesiveCrysmelt™ Hot MeltNovoc™ Water BasedMultimod™ ModifiedUltraols™ PolyolsUlviocure™ UV curableURETHAX™ Polyurethane adhesiveTechnical Support
Based on our functional modified polyester products, we focus on household appliance, construction, electrical and electronics, food packaging, solar photovoltaic and printing industries to provide coating, adhesive and printing ink solutions.
Excellent product quality is our pursuit. We get customers’ trust by quality reliability.
Intimate Cooperation with customers is our strategy.New products and solutions are carried out by cooperating with customers on projects.
UV curable resins are welcome widely due to their environmental protection, energy saving and high production efficiency. ULVIOCURE is a series of special polyester acrylate polymers with special development for UV curing. Due to its excellent substrate adhesion, low shrinkage rate and other properties, it is widely used in light curing adhesives, screen printing inks and coatings on the substrates such as metals, plastics and etc.
- Excellent substrate adhesion (metal, plastic, film, glass, etc.);
- Very low shrinkage rates;
- Good miscibility with traditional resins and UV curable monomers;
- Good flexibility;
- Improved interlayer adhesion with traditional paintings and coatings;
- UV-Heating dual curing system.
|Item||Form||Type||Molecular weight(Mn)||Tg(℃)||Acid value(mg KOH/g)||Hydroxyl value(mg KOH/g)||Functionality||Characteristics||Application|
|UC066M||Solid||S||6,000||-20||1||22||3||Flexibility, boiling resistance, low shrinkage||Adhesive|
|UC034M||Solid||S||3,500||-10||1||32||2||Flexibility, boiling resistance, pigment dispersion||Adhesive|
|UC182||Solid||H||7,500||35||1||15||3||PET, PC adhesion, low shrinkage||Adhesive|
|UC214||Solid||S||6,000||12||1||17||2||Processibility, flexibility,yellowing resistance||Screen ink, adhesive|
|UC198||Solid||S||3,000||5||1||35||2||PET and metal adhesion, chemical resistance||Screen ink, adhesive|
|UC54||Solid||H||15,000||46||1||16||2||Metal adhesion, hardness, interlayer adhesion||Coating, paint|
|Note：1) Structure S-Soft type；H-Hard type|